It is a truth universally acknowledged that the world is just a great big onion. This is why humanity stinks and cries all the time.
The only way to combat those painful layers of pungent reality is to find fun stuff online. Here’s your starter pack.
Why women have milk on her boty part
- A teacher kept the notes posted in her pupils’ “Facts of Life” anonymous question box. The sublime result is How Do You Sex?
- You really should follow Steve Martin on the Internet. Here’s why.
- Flight of the Conchords turned to children for lyrical inspiration for their latest charity song. Those kids can rhyme. Sorta.
- Condescending Corporate Brand page is generating some rather brilliant Facebook exchanges.
- Taking a daily photo? For a full year? Not good enough, chump. This guy’s already at year five.
Watch this man make a horse. From fire.
Barber, I’d like a short back and hairy face ring, please
- A categorically terrible hair styling decision.
- Old Spice have been at their usual Internet schtick.
- Cablefails: more entertaining than they have any right to be.
- Buzz Aldrin comments on Neil Armstrong’s death. Incredibly moving.
- The Hipsters of Oz. Too cool, Dorothy.
- The funniest take on the Ecce Homo restoration meme? This make-up job.
- London is under attack. It’s the Farringdon Mice.
- Yer woman and himself from Game of Thrones are dating in this realm.
- Here is a small cat cuddling with several armfuls of baby chicks.
- In Star Wars news, these are almost Jawas. These are almost Ewoks. But I am most definitely your father.
- This baby panda is so precious, it requires careful examination.
- The world needs more famous men wearing tiaras.
- Baby kangaroo demands intensive massaging.
This guy makes the daily commute more interesting for his fellow stranger-travellers. I think you’ll like him.