I have amazing news. SCIENCE says that kitten pictures make you more productive. I see no flaws with this evidence. Let’s get BUSY.
- A 1980s company drew up an fascinating chart of how to colonize space. “Create new moons for Mars if required”.
- How over is Gangnam Style? So over, that this week’s internet phenomenon was Gangnam Style without music. I still like this acoustic cover, though.
- Important: Star Wars characters hold bunnies. Stop whatever you’re doing and click that. Also: Jabba the Cupcake.
- Kids of a 1980s vintage will appreciate this US politician Paul Ryan lookalike. Ryan’s also had the Bad Lipreading treatment.
- Graphic Designers will love or loathe The Girl With The Photoshop Tattoo.
- Sesame Street do Boardwalk Empire. Obviously. [*Whispers:* I have no idea.]
Hollywood type Olivia Wilde is the latest to get in the 7 Minutes in Heaven cupboard:
Harry Pugger and the Half-Pug Prince
Harry Potter pug is magically cute.
Stingrays are the cute animal du jour. Here’s a bunch of happy ones. Catch them before Corgis reclaim the honour.
Shark pet-beds are most pleasing.
This talking parrot plays a pretty mean game of Peekaboo.
How hungry is the Very Hungry Caterpillar? Profanely.
Keep on hoggin’
This hedgehog dressed as a vampire was re-tweeted to Transylvania and back. ‘Cute’ still has legs.
You might think that cosplay hedgehog would make this plain-clothes ‘hog look dull. But hold the phone – this one really likes being tickled: