Hello again, friend. Should we not stroke our magnificent beards and together marvel at the wonders of this modern age of ’email’ and ‘gifs’? We should. The answer is always ‘we should’.
I’m the Scat-rat
- Hamsters dig jazz, man.
- Best new Tumblr mashup: Game of Bridesmaids.
- The 10 Most Convincing Screentests of All Time – including Mark Hamill, Natalie Portman, Daniel Radcliffe.
Did you know you can Party Rock along to the Star Wars Cantina Band? It’s all in the timing:
- Somehow, the entrants to the World’s Ugliest Dog Contest are still adorable.
- Even in moments of mild despair, the English National Tourist Board manages to find humour.
- This Parkour compilation invites you to gawp like an immobile idiot at the beauty of human movement.
- Someone left their aeroplane on a bit of London.
Jackie Chan loves Pandas. This one really loves him back (pictured).
- At this Minnesota Nursing Home, your mail delivery comes with a visit from baby ducks.
- Comb the Wheel of Justice: Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer are back.
- The lexicon of football managers: reclaiming ‘homophobia’ [insert suitably awkward emoticon of your choice here].
- Now that’s how to advertise your awards show (link contains Samuel Jackson).
Cat-bank remains secure
Cat-banks are toys designed to maximally vex cats and simultaneously delight owners. Watch: