Panning for Internet Gold: the Oscar-winning skateboarder edition
I’d like to thank The Academy for the shiny statues and Mr and Mrs L for Jennifer Lawrence. Let’s thank the universe for cute animals and your lucky stars for this brief interlude within which you are officially deemed eligible to leer at them for procrastinatory purposes. GO.
- This is where Tumblr excels. Things fitting perfectly into things.
- Jennifer Lawrence won the entire Oscar event. First, by being Disney-splendid. Then by reacting the only sane way to the creepy orange dude.
- If you’re in San Francisco, you can get a lightsaber choreography class. Get on it.
- Baby Bruno Mars was an Elvis impersonator.
- Sullying the nostalgia for Rainbow Brite: the snuggie.
- Let this be the end of it: actual Harlem Shake to the new-fangled Harlem Shake.
- In this week’s corner for people who like dudes: a study in muscles with beard and Alec Baldwin inventing duck-face. But then again.
Burn the witch
The frog you’ll wanna kiss
The world’s cutest frog is STUPI-cute.
When baby Red Pandas attack, things get adorable.
- It’s something in a tutu. Is that a chipmunk? Let’s call it. Chipmunk in a tutu.
- How Grumpy Cat deals with all the love.
- Not cute. What’s the opposite of cute? THAT.
- It’s a multi-pug dinner party. More pugs than you could hug (though you should try).
- Panda-dog gets philosophical and YOU GUISE it’s hard work.
- SQUIRRELS. WILL. CLASH.
Feline flip flop
What? I meant to wear it like a hat. It is so very me and so very now: