If your week has not been immediately improved by this superhero manatee, then for all of our sakes, turn back now. These links aren’t for you, son. These links are for folks with soul.
Pick a flag, any flag
- It’s London’s proudest moment, if you discount inspiring Charlie Dickens, recovering from The Black Death in record time and publicly taunting David Blaine in a dangling perspex box. Esteemed Mayor Boris welcomes the world to the Great London Sports Day, cassetteboy-style.
- In the absence of actual ‘Lympic business to distract him, David Beckham keeps himself busy photo-bombing an unsuspecting public.
- Poems about Gordon Ramsay are breathtakingly beautiful.
- Actual scientists really did create an actual jellyfish from a bonafide, not artificial rat heart. Shit just got frankenweird, yo.
- And if that didn’t make you gasp, my red trousers just might.
Ride it, cowboy
Korea took one look at the shake weight and thought: ‘OK, that’s cool. But can we make it MORE suggestive?’ Skip to 28 seconds to see the resulting sexiness. Um, NSFW?
Tickle Me Bain
- Einstein knew a lot of things, not least of which was how to chill.
- This ‘Hello Kitty Pop Culture’ illustration set is better than anything Hello Kitty have actually produced. Possibly.
- The Daily Mail take one of their occasional breaks from relentless hatred to publish something lovely. This time, it’s an outrageously beautiful picture of a waterfall rainbow.
- Eye surgery can result in some surprisingly attractive imagery.
- But if that caused you any trauma, here’s the world’s tiniest kitten to atone for it.
- You may very well be suffering from The Dark Knight Rises ennui, but you will still encounter a momentary tummy-flutter at these gifs of Gary Oldman tickling Tom Hardy.
- This cat has convinced a dog to be her butler. It’s only a matter of time before the kitten singularity.
- This fantastic 24th floor floating swimming pool will play havoc with your vertigo.
In the future, boobs are gross
Funny celebrities predict the near future in an attempt to end AIDS by 2015:
You want more links? What are you, some kind of internet addict? Luckily there’s all you can eat at the Panning for Internet Gold link buffet.