New year, new diet plan. My plan is to stuff as much food in my gaping gob as is simianly possible.
Now as reward for surviving your first full working week of 2013, let us play.
My pretty face is not messed up
- Muhammad Ali pranking kids on Candid Camera will make even you grin, you misanthrope.
- The swinging men of the 60s on the other hand will give you the creepy horn.
- You know how you always wanted to be a fireman? This one recorded a year of helmet cam so you kind of almost can do it by proxy.
- Bill and Vanessa Cosby reunited and it’s a beautiful thing.
Christina Applegate in Spanx
It’s great when Jimmy Kimmel makes those shameless celebrities face up to real talk from normals. *Cough*
If you’re going to get ink, I can highly recommend cat Tetris.
The New York Times said some bad things and is so very very sorry.
Carrie Fisher wrote to Princess Leia. Refrained from calling her a pastry-headed eejit. Just.
- Aliens gave my cat a beard! Aliens gave my cat a beard.
- The Oatmeal talks about cats, tooth-brushing and houses burning down.
- These kittens are way clingy.
- She wanted to be the wolf.
Quit it, kitten
Pug is immune to kitten charm. And that charm is substantial.