This is a knitted Edward Cullen Off-Of-Twilight doll and everything you thought you once knew is now wrong.
Don’t worry. Just empty your mind and scroll and click and scoll and click and scroll and click and…
‘His own ennui sealed in amber’
- The supermarkets are releasing their festive adverts into the wild like so many acrid farts. To celebrate, Twitter performed some of its finest work on the #failedjohnlewisads hashtag. Check out the funniest, courtesy of @qwghlm.
- Instant Cosby, because sometimes nobody else can help like Bill can.
- 100,000 stars is a beautiful toy to play with using Chrome. NB: Do not use for interstellar navigation.
- Ryan Gosling celebrated an un-notable birthday, so Buzzfeed compiled everything he’s ever been in. Important work.
- If Wes Anderson did Star Wars.
- LCD Soundsystem and Miles Davis YouTube videos synchronise magically to make something quite lovely.
- Barack Obama doing stuff. Click, marvel, scroll, click, repeat.
- Teenagers make a urine-powered generator and suddenly the realisation that this post could be the peak of my accomplishments seems even more awkward.
Can we make the pig sexier?
Creative companies compiled their worst client feedback and sold beautiful prints of it for charity (pictured, right).
Human eyes are a wee bit creepy when you get sufficiently close-up.
Grandad is fed sour sweets. He does not like it. Not one bit.
Watch Most Adorable Hollywood Couple 2012™ Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield in their Spiderman screentest where we can only guess the sparks first flew.
An R2D2 engagement ring. If you liked it then you shoulda shoved a hologram in it.
Everyone’s just remembered how funny the Haunted Toaster is.
Someone had access to enough balloons to make Bilbo Baggins’ Bag End out of them. Boom.
- Canines have developed team-working skills. This could be the start of the end.
- 85-year-old farmer and her cat are inseparable and therefore charming.
- Well, the hedgehog appears to be enjoying it. :/
- These dogs really missed their war-absent Marines. Watch all the welcomes, count the wags!
- Red Pandas can sleep in trees. Insufferable show-offs.
- Maru is a robot now.
Great Dane suffers under a reign of terror from his micro-pig oppressor: