Panning for Internet Gold: The owl-naming edition
While you were making this face during all those interminable hours of Jubilee gubbins, I was up to my armpits in filthy, filthy internet (steady). Behold the bits that pulled most focus from ‘er in Buckingham Palace.
Bird on a Wire
- Ex-footballer adopts an owl, ignores naming conventions. Hilarity ensues.
- Hot new trend: British comedians getting kittens: Exhibit A and adorable Exhibit B.
- The Wire, The Musical features many of the best cast members, in glorious song:
Style advice for life
- You’ve been pronouncing Nutella wrong all this time,
- So you need to let Wookie Jesus into your life.
- Put on your best shoes,
- Then Push to Add Drama.
Am I a man or am I a Muggle?
It’s excessively long, it’s excessively funny and it’s excessively Muppet-flavoured. Watch the Muppets blooper reel: