Panning for Internet Gold: the Anne Geddes nightmare edition
If life is a canine birthday party, then frivolous internet links are the malodorous, meaty cake. Take my paw and we will delve muzzle-first into the Pedigree Chum goodness that lies below.
You slapped a fish
- The Bad Lipreading crew have finally made sense of Twilight.
- You like Korean pop phenomenon Gangnam Style for the dance, don’t you? Time to love it for its subversive political message.
- Michael Fassbender is set to play 80′s papier-mache-headed comic character Frank Sidebottom and WAIT WHUT I CAN’T EVEN.
- Parks & Recreation have released the bloopers. And they were good.
Never gonna Roger Sterling
- The great thing about living in monochromatic, sexismpalooza Mad Men days is that Rickrolling hadn’t been invented yet. Oh.
- Posters for movies with one letter removed. Funny-beautiful.
- Anne Geddes built a name for herself taking those baby-in-flower Athena pictures that poked a virtual sharpened stick into your Saturday morning, shopping-centre hangover. Try them for size with adults subbing for babies.
- Then, witness the horrible truth behind those adorable baby shots:
- You cannot take your eyes off this caterpillar with a death-wish.
- Plants have feelings too. Very cool feelings.
- Dancing quadrocopters, beautifully lit against the Austrian night sky.
- The King of Parkour showreels. This guy commits.
- Atheist Brony Dubstep is a thing and I need a little lie-down now.
- Somebody has mashed up EVERYTHING over Gangnam Style and while it’s OH-GOD-MAKE-IT-STOP TOO MUCH – you absolutely will dance.
- It’s not that speedboat crashes are funny, of course. It’s just that the dubstep mix is pretty banging and the gif is a thing of wonder. Gif pro-tip: pick one person to watch each time.
- Don’t you hate it when confectionery looks pretty? Here: infected toe and ear cookies.
In important skunk news, it emerges that Pepé Le Pew exists in the non-cartoon dimension.
Finally, interior design takes a cat lady’s needs into account. Marvel at the (frankly amazing) sofa with in-built cat tunnel.
Pet-owners continue their reign of humiliating costume-based terror over their animal charges.
You might have seen cat-hugs-kitten videos before, but unless you’re some kind of hideous secret reptile, they will never not soothe your soul. Try it.
A real pet penguin
Short film premise: Kids write a story. Adults act it. Kids do the voice-over. Hilarity ensues: