It’s December and internet fluff is beginning to take on a distinctly tinselly tinge. So don your finest winter unikini (pictured below, with links to buy) and let’s survey the land.
Tell him that he’s hurting himself and his family
- Adam Buxton has some more acceptable suggestions for what to do with a drunken sailor in his splendid PC Shanty.
- Tard and Colonel Meow were notable absentees, but the Supreme Cat Show contestants were all pretty grumpy.
- An uncharacteristic deep moment for this column: Does the universe have a purpose?
- And in more comfortable ground: the fine tradition of watermelon hunting.
- Not sure what we can glean from James Franco’s video for REM, except that he really digs Grease and cats.
- Somebody named their baby ‘Hashtag’. And they said Twitter would never catch on.
- Neil Patrick Harris has started a puppet series. Obviously.
Burn this witch (no don’t)
Wil Wheaton Wil Wheaton Wil Wheaton
If you can’t handle me as a wizard…
Illustrating some of Twitter’s greatest hits, Twitter: The Comic.
Lenny Kravitz raided the global sheep population for his winter wardrobe this season. Fair play.
Actor Wil Wheaton is really very good at this internet stuff.
Samsung products go through a butt-based stress test, which is reassuring.
Excellent approach to freaking out your namesakes on Facebook.
This ‘Then and Now‘ is the best ‘Then and Now’.
And this is the worst.
Whaddya say, Bo?
- The First Dog inspects the White House Christmas decorations.
- These waving bears will lift your heart.
- You can tell it’s December, because the penguins get their Christmas outfits on.
- Chow Chow puppies are adorable little bears.
- This is the ‘Baby Red Pandas Wrestling’ gif that you ordered.
Go Cashmere, Go Puff!
This lad trained his splendid cats to follow an agility course. Everything about this is tremendous: