Imagine contemporary naughty celebrities in 1920s mugshots. Actually, don’t bother – just bend your retina a couple degrees south because THE INTERNET ALREADY MADE IT HAPPEN.
No more “I Love You’s”, Dr House
- Sleepwalking logic is eternally funny. Watch this lad’s video of his sleep-dancing Mum, along with her reaction.
- Do you remember when Annie Lennox made a music video in which she snubbed Hugh Laurie, got herself trousered and threw herself at John Malkovich? Woman is a warrior queen.
- Bill Cosby reminisces about his favourite sweaters on Twitter.
- These Hieronymous Bosch figurines can haunt your home as well as your nightmares.
- The Guardian’s Six Songs of Me is rather wonderful.
- Some people are having tremendous fun with Nicholas Cage-related japes.
Watching the sun get angry puts your bad week into perspective:
Mutton dressed as laaaaamb
- This week, the internet discovered screaming sheep. It had a sing-off with Yeah Lamb. I’m not sure where Jerry Lewis goat fits into all this.
- What does a stingray x-ray look like? Beautiful. [Full article.]
- Jumping fish. Thousands of ’em.
- This manatee is ecstatic at getting a shower.
- A labrador and a fish have a business meeting. With kisses.
- This dog is dressed like an Ewok. As cute as it sounds.
New ways to monkey around
- A new, rather introspective-looking species of monkey has been discovered. Twitter speculated on Noel Fielding’s involvement.
- This dog has been overfed. Meet Obie the Fatshund.
- Dog muzzles needn’t look aggressive. Quack is quite charming.
- Ducks crossing a motorway is my runaway Best Action Movie of 2012.
- This cat’s just sitting, chilling like it thinks it’s people.
- This cat-owner’s engineering project for his box-loving pet Rufus had me melted in a disgusting, snotty puddle of happy tears.
Can you help me?
This adorable robot convinced helpful passers-by to make a documentary: