Panning for Internet Gold: The ‘Hug a POTUS’ edition
Of all the current global heads of state, who’s your top hugger? Mine would probably be Her Excellency Dilma Rousseff of Brazil, but I hear word Barry’s been burning up the charts with his cuddling, so really it’s anyone’s race.
In any event, we have just reached your sanctioned procrastination period, so let’s ‘surf’ some ‘internet’ and then cuddle in the aftersmelt.
Gurn it hard baby yeah
- Pretty girls, show us your ugly face. A subreddit of great joy.
- It’s what Tolkein would have surely wanted: Legolas dancing up a storm…
- …Ignoring many Middle Earth Public Service Announcements.
- Hey, people who like pretty dudes; I’ve got sexy beards, men in kilts and a flirtatious Captain Picard.
- GUISE did you hear about the correlation between Internet Explorer’s market share and MURDER?
- Sad songs reworked in a major chord. Losing My Religion was never happier. And yet, it still hurts.
Humanity briefly exceeding expectations
Had a bad day? Doesn’t matter. Just watch this. All fixed.
Tissue pillow will catch your tiny kitten tears
- This kitten has a Kleenex duvet and pillow. Meep.
- Budgies on skateboards. Yeah, you heard.
- If you really loved me, you’d buy me these stupendous cat leggings.
- Many cartographers died to bring you this map of cat-petting. Not so much, this map of dog-petting.
- Teeny tiny ponies wear over-large jumpers.
Something something dogs and socks
More evidence that dogs have simple needs. [Ear-worm warning]
Yeah, um. I’m not… uh, I’d like to distance myself from this link on the grounds of potential artistic fraud.
Giraffes: Pleasingly bendy.
Weep like a fool, donate and take a chance on a poor defenceless puppy or two.
Catch my pants
This cat likes nothing more than defying gravity and your most soiled smalls.