Its been a wee while but the best craft blogs of the week feature is back, bringing you a round up some of the very best posts and news in the craft blogging community. This week its all about Halloween.
Halloween in the blogosphere:
- First up is the rather wonderful Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories, who not only show us how to make our very own mini-pumpkin jack o’lantern army but also provide a rather handy archive of all their previous Halloween projects.
- Craftzine demonstrate that door wreaths aren’t just for christmas with a super spooky Skeleton Wreath tutorial from Mega Spooky
- Crafty Crafty delight us with their Halloween for Pets series, including the rather dapper crochet skull collar and viking cat outfits.
- Make: Online shares a tutorial showing how to carve astounding art-pumpkins
- Finally, for all of those who fancy a bit of trick or treating Cut Out + Keep have a pretty fabulous Tardis Treat Bag How-To