Gifts for pets. You’re either going to love or hate this post. If the idea of giving your pet something other than a slightly fancier dinner on Christmas day makes you cringe, you might want to stop reading now.
Still with me? Great.
Certain people *cough* me *cough*, have recently discovered the fun in buying ridiculous things for a pet. I recently adopted a fluffy kitten, and have morphed into one of those crazy women that whips out photos of her cat at all opportunities. I will officially be a nightmare if I do the whole mum thing in the future.
So, this is a somewhat self-indulgent post. I’ve searched for the best gifts for your pet, ranging from an interactive food bowl for your feline friend, to a racer set for your hamster.
- Interactive Cat Food Bowl, Fab, £11.50
- Nina Ottosson Dog Treat Maze, Amazon, £5.05
- Camper Van Birdhouse, Firebox, £24.99
- Dog Mansion, Firebox, £3,000 (yup, THREE GRAND)
- Hamster Racer Set, Firebox, £18.99
- Dog Shampoo, Not On The High Street, £8.49
Will you be treating your pet this Christmas? Or do you draw the line at indulging in pet presents? Let me know in the comments.