Chargers. Yeah, I’m not a fan of them either. They’re big, they tangle up easily and just when you need them the most, they vanish into thin air. Swedish sex toy brand LELO know this too. At least, I assume they do, because they are the brains behind the MIA 2, a sleek and gorgeous clitoral vibe that charges via…
well, USB, would you believe.
Let me introduce you to this handy little vibrator.
The LELO MIA is a firm favourite amongst sex toy fans, and it comes highly recommended to those amongst you who love clitoral stimulation. So, LELO updated the MIA and launched the MIA 2. It still retains the sleek design and (apart from the pink and purple that seem to be the standard colour on any sex toy) it comes in black, which makes it look even sexier.
As mentioned, its main selling point is that it’s rechargeable via USB port. The connector is cleverly hidden under a cap that screws on into grooves in the silver plastic. So, if you’re in the mood for some time with your MIA, simply plug it in your laptop to charge while you work.
The design (which to the naked eye looks like your average lipstick case) has a rounded end, which provides clitoral stimulation in six different vibration patterns. It also locks for travel, and is very portable, perfect to carry in your handbag or luggage.
- 4.5 inches length.
- 1.75 inches insertable length.
- Made from rigid plastic, which doesn’t attract lint, so bonus to that.
- Phthalate and latex-free.
- Built-in push buttons will guide you through the speeds and patterns of vibration.
- Rechargeable, with a charge lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Comes with an anti-bacterial storage pouch, a manual and a 1 year guarantee.
The LELO MIA2 is available from Lovehoney.com for £39.99.