Here it is: your sanctioned, teabag-related moment of afternoon delight. How will you hold your drunken head up at the office Christmas party if you haven’t seen the latest Ikea Monkey memes?
Let’s go to not-work procrastinatory work.
Love to love you, BFF
- Delightfully accurate comic describing what it’s like to be in friend-love with someone.
- Talking of which, Jamie Foxx and Samuel L Jackson snogged and OH, MY.
- Photographer makes charming photo-series documenting where babies come from.
- Snoop Lion features as Moses in this rap battle. Wins.
I can forgive Andrew Garfield anything, but this video takes an amusingly strict line with the latest Spiderman:
Important Amazon reviews of a banana slicer.
It takes a certain level of fabulous for some products to appear necessary. [Vaguely NSFW.]
A Very Brony Hannukah. Delightful.
This tattoo of Grumpy Cat is so very, very metal.
- I couldn’t come into work today because my kitten wouldn’t let me go.
- You need to know more about baby Echidnas.
- This puppy’s trying to walk. This one’s failing badly.
- It was a big week for simians as it brought us the brilliant Ikea Monkey. The internet celebrated, culminating in the joy that is this Ecce Homo – Ikea Monkey mash-up.
- Elsewhere from Ikea, these dive-bombing monkeys are ignoring the ‘no running, no bombing’ rule.
- This tiny baby monkey’s not so keen on water, to be honest.
I believe that penguins are benevolent, so let’s assume that noise is concern rather than mockery: