You know how it is: sometimes you’re the cat, sometimes you’re the plastic miniature jockey. Whatever your incarnation over this past working week, rest your weary paws/rein-claws and slather yourself in some choice linkage.
- These uplifting comments from the wonderful Bob Ross will elevate your day, however it’s going.
- Ooh, look: the tomb of a very shy bishop.
- Steve Jobs designed a very Apple-esque yacht before his death. It launched this week. More pictures in this Dutch post.
- You can buy a Game of Thrones replica throne for only $29,999.99.
- The Fresh Prince Will Smith was back in freestyling form this week.
- My favourite Twitter account this week: Self-Aware Roomba. Philosophical. Poignant. Battery-operated.
- Ask 4chan for photo editing services and you get all you deserve.
- The many derpy faces of streakers. Moderately NSFW, you can imagine.
Siri, drag Jemima to lacrosse
The most exciting thing about the future is surely the prospect of tiny robots dragging your prone child to school at an interminable pace:
- Golden moles: furry, blind, worryingly good at killing.
- This lobster is split-screen orange and black. SPLIT-SCREEN LOBSTER. PLEASE ADVISE.
- It seems snuggles are integral to young Walrus survival.
- Whereas seals are so dramatic.
- Everything about this news story is splendid.
- This benevolently murderous canine is a dog posing as Dexter. Dogxter.
Grumpy cats, Jiffy poms
- Another week, another adorable dog with a Facebook page and another cat-star of Instagram.
- Tiny goat is adopted by a dog. “Pipsqueak is too small to live with the other goats.” *Melts*
- Grumpycat (pictured right) has a slightly less grumpy brother. Still compelling.
- Dachshund puppies sleeping in a neat row. Because order is important.
You said ‘bath’. Did you mean ‘walk’?
Dog understands the meaning of the words ‘bath’ and ‘walk’. Does not comprehend its owner’s capacity for torment: