It’s that time of year when all the ‘Best of 2012’ review posts litter your browsing experience like so many unwelcome snowflakes. So I’ll review those reviews and you can review those review-reviews at your leisure. IS IT STILL 2012? SWEET MERCY WHY?
The dental models have ears
- If you make it through the most powerful images of 2012 without tears, you are missing a soul.
- Helpful advice on how to live with an introvert.
- Dentists have to learn somehow, but it’s a terrifying image.
- Incredible footage of twins fighting in the womb.
Cotton Wool Van Buren
Where most adverts produce primal rage, this one’s pretty lovely:
There is now a subreddit of chemical reaction gifs. RELEASE THE AMMONIUM.
Johnny Cash wrote a couple of beautiful letters proclaiming his love for June Carter. *Sigh*
Charlie Brown creator Charles Schulz also wrote some rather charming love letters, even though the context is kiiiinda creepy.
Sinking further into disrepute, I very much enjoyed these somewhat NSFW gifs of, um, sensual performance art.
To redeem everything: a glorious twerking marine. He’s got game.
Puppies down t’pit
- Puppies in a ball pit! PUPPIES IN A BALL PIT!
- Baby owls also like hats, you know.
- These fantastic shots of Capybaras relaxing in the hot springs of Japan may invoke involuntary hot-tub purchase.
- Reptiles. Yakking it up.
- This lady outsourced her pet care to a crow. Smart move.
- Raccoon, your technique is exquisite.
- Cat has stolen tiny dog’s toy. Cat activates invisible force-field. Cue ROFLPOPS.
Catching all the dream-rabbits
Dreaming Bulldog puppy will hit you right in the feels: