Hello, productivity-dodgers! Right then. These Ls aren’t going to get OL’d by themselves. Let’s set them free.
I believe the Tildren are our future
- Communicating with the club DJ is a fraught business.
- First to hear about a celebrity death on Twitter? Here’s what to do, in one simple flowchart.
- Best new Twitter addition: @NotTildaSwinton.
You’re not the first transient I’ve confused for quivering foxes stacked on top of each other. Regardless, welcome. I’ll make you soup.
— Tilda Swinton (@NotTildaSwinton) May 24, 2012
Have you tried switching it off and on again?
You’re being hacked. Don’t panic; this short instructional video from NCIS will show you what to do.
You will need: a) your keyboard and b) a friend with typing skills as impressively frantic as yours.
If I had a hammer
- Still experiencing aftershocks of giddiness from watching Avengers Assemble 11 times? Then you’ll want to see what happened when Jeremy Renner and ScarJo were asked, ‘Do you play with each others’ props?’
- You might also emit a little squee at five-year-old Robert Downey Jr’s acting gig.
- Perhaps it’s time to start anticipating other films. Anchorman 2, for instance.
I know we agreed that we would never speak of Knut again, but he has posthumously gained a half-sister and leaving aside the status of their ongoing existence, they’re practically interchangeable. Look:
Want more? Check out the previous Panning For Internet Gold editions:
- The ‘You may now marry Tony Stark’ edition
- Video killed the karaoke delusion
- The ‘nature is freakier than sci-fi’ edition