If your week has been as traumatic as this moment captured from the ongoing feline/canine gang war, then you need links. Lovely, undemanding links. Feel the glorious texture of mah splendid, juicy links!
30-love in Michelle’s room
- Orkney Library made a spectacular attempt to win the favour of the tennis gods for Andy Murray, but then this happened.
- Bieber-cat is confusing and on a t-shirt near you now.
- While Michelle’s away, her room is seeing plenty of action.
- Nikola Tesla had suitably brilliant stationery.
Hollywood news: in a similar gravity-defting vein to Lego Inception, here is Ninja Ping Pong:
Obligatory ‘Avengers Assemble’ content
- In this column’s ongoing tradition of referencing those Avengers every crumping week, now Fatty Thor proves that ‘Real Vikings are fat and fabulous’.
- In a sign that Avengers internet content has almost certainly jumped the shark, this week saw the introduction of Loki Cat.
- Retronaut imagines Star Wars transposed into reality, whereas perhaps more pleasing is the delightfully pointless Star Wars Baguette.
- Did you know what Keanu Reeves did with his Matrix profit sharing options? The answer’s rather lovely.
Cats are not the only gifs
- A bat foetus is bashful in a really quite beautiful way.
- My Furby brings all the cats to the yard.
- This dog is struggling with escalators as a concept, whereas..
- Hedgehogs have better swimming skills than you’d ever imagine.
- As if their procrastination-enabling wasn’t bad enough, now Internet Cat Videos have their own film festival.
- Clint Eastwood as dog.
Those toy army dudes sure throw some fierce shapes: