You know, you work too hard. It’s been a tough week. Know what you deserve? That naughty thing that you like from the vending machine and an extra 20 minutes over your extra-skinny Latte while you find out what’s entertaining online this week.
Xavier, you Muppet
- First, Muppets crossed with X-Men. X-Mup.
- Then, Muppets crossed with cupcakes. Mupcakes.
- Of particular niche interest: Bad drawings of Winona Ryder.
- The Jägermeister logo: simple, effective and quite, quite literal.
You know Michael Fassbender as that guy getting all the work in Hollywood. Meet Michael Fassbender, singer of songs:
Once you pop, oh god stop
- Possessed popcorn is terrifying.
- As Series 5 of Mad Men draws to a close, here are 25 facts you didn’t know about the show.
- Of course there’s a Rabbit Grand National. Of course.
Best new Tumblr: Celebrity Googly (pictured).
You can’t handle the bearlove
- Now THIS is how you handle a lawsuit threat from a company that’s stealing your content. He raised the target in 64 minutes and has now raised more than 8 times it.
- What do you get when you cross a badger and a theramin? Something that’s more than a little disturbing.
- Hey, fanboy – 1986 called. It’s got that Apple sweatshirt you ordered.
What happens when Portal guns meet reality? This: