You don’t really need a load of Star Wars guff for your house. But “need” and “want” are two TOTALLY different things.
I mean, I “need” a dental check, but you don’t see me posting pictures of teeth on my Pinterest page, do you?
So without further ado, here’s a round up of all the good Star Wars stuff we’ve seen recently. We don’t really need any of it, but my golly gosh do we wants it.
- Star Wars Plush Toys with Sound – $9.99 – $39.99 depending on size, Think Geek, Also from Truffle Shuffle in UK
- LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Action Figure Flashlight – $25.99, Entertainment Earth
- Mick Jabba Mug – £4.99, Truffle Shuffle
- Light Saber Chop Sticks – £9.99 Firebox.com
- R2D2 Candy Tin (Death Star, Darth Vadar and other tins also available) – £4.19, Play.com
- Stormtrooper Moulded iPad Case – £19.95, Mobile Fun
- Jabba The Hut inflatable costume – $79.99 Entertainment Earth
- R2D2 Mug with Lid – £14.99, Firebox.com
- Star Wars Cookie Cutters – $24.99 Williams Sonoma, £8.99 Amazon UK
Obviously, the we don’t “need” thing doesn’t extend to the inflatable Jabba the Hut costume, which is clearly something that should be a part of any person’s capsule wardrobe. It’s so versatile and it goes with anything!
Also, WHAT is going on with that Mick Jabba Mug? The designer behind that should probably go and have some health checks.
Seen any other good Star Wars gubbins recently and want to share? Desperate for us to locate other nerdish gubbins for you? Let us know in the comments!