Panning for Internet Gold: The ‘You Tried’ edition
This week’s Important Moral Lessons include ‘It’s OK to fail as long as you have tasty treats’, ‘Celebrities sometimes cheat but they are still better than you’ and ‘Corgi puppies be cray-cray, yo’. So turn to page 329 in your book of pretty kittens and let us begin.
Kids, don’t do rugs
- I think you’ll find you owe Lance Armstrong an apology. It’s not even illegal.
- You better respect my gangster. Bey Bey does.
- When you meet your heroes, do as the brilliant Rebel Wilson does.
- You should really follow Josh Groban on Twitter. Here’s the compelling case FOR.
- Yeah, he texted. But what does he EVEN MEAN?
Just hangin’ with Robert Downey Jr
You may be on Twitter, but you are not a celebrity and you were not at the Golden Globes. So they are simply better than you.
What terrible thing happened to Rick Astley in 1989? We may never know.
Rob Delaney noticed that scouting reports for new baseball players are deeply erotic.
Hate creepy crawlies? Then definitely don’t watch this. And for goodness’ sake, don’t keep watching after 2:19.
Oh wow, an orange peanut
The Bad Lipreaders take on the Murrican Footbawl. And IT IS FUNNY:
- Chihuahua in a wig. Or..? I don’t even know.
- Calming cat will get you through those moments of stress.
- New life goal and potential cat-based tattoo design.
- This adorable kid‘s Mum makes her food from around the world. And she freakin’ LOVES it.
- Don’t panic, but here’s a stupidly cute baby panda. And it’s waving at you. DEEP BREATHS.
- Go home Corgi puppy, you are drunk.
- Go home trio of horses, you are drunk.
- This link includes a dancing cat and INCREDIBLY LOUD DUBSTEP. You have been warned.
Basically, it’s paws + gravity
Some tasks require intensive coaching from an expert mentor who can offer advice and support. I bring you: dogs helping dogs to go downstairs: