Shop of the week: Nigel’s Eco Store
Sadly, it’s still quite tricky to find a decent range of eco-friendly products. Which is why we’re charmed by Nigel’s Eco Store. Not only is it full of eco-friendly and green living products, but all the products are stylish and functional – more hip than hemp.
Nigel’s Eco Store has everything from paint to decorate your home with to gadgets for bread making. There are a few Christmas things tucked away on the site too, so it’s worth a browse if you’re looking for any last-minute stocking fillers.
Here are some of the highlights from the eco-store:
From top left:
- Wind Up Tiger Torch, £5.99
- Earthborn Claypaint, £27.36
- ROK Presso Coffee Maker, £129.95 (read our ROK review here)
- Kenwood Eco Breadmaker, £99.95
- Recycled Card Xmas Crackers, £9.95
- Play Rethink Board Game, £14.40
Is buying eco-friendly important to you? Or does it often come as an afterthought? Let us know in the comments below.