One of these things is not like the other. Many of these things are not like your brother. All of these things are fun to discover.
Awww, jeyeaaah. Word to your mother.
- Need an escape? The Secret Door will transport you to exciting random locations from Google Streetview.
- You could just reply ‘wrong number, bro’. But these people have much more imagination than that. You will guffaw.
- Forty cups of tea? Be right with you.
- Of course you want a supercut of goats screaming like humans. OF COURSE YOU DO.
- This baby is recreating all the Best Picture Oscar Nominations because there’s only so much entertainment to be had from sippy cups and Duplo.
- We’re not going to talk about the Harlem Shake. Nope. Not happening. Stop that. The people of Harlem have spoken.
Chocolates would’ve been more convenient
Prepare your feels. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. SPOILER: PUPPY REPLACEMENT SURPRISE.
This section is NSFW. Click with care.
James Blunt: Making it hard to dislike James Blunt since 2005.
Although arguably Josh Groban has the sexy edge.
Well, that’s gonna get in the way.
That was one helluva weekend.
Solving a Rubik’s Cube. With one’s nipple. SMART NIPPLE.
- Yoda is REAL and cute and thirsty.
- Oh, nuthin’ much. Just a bucket o’sloths.
- I do not know this reality show but I fully endorse the cuteness claims of this puppy.
- Siberian Flying Squirrels are so nuclear-grade adorable, it’s like they sprang into life from Manga.
- Tiny monkeys be cray-cray for grapes.
- This otter plays basketball for his creaky shoulders. This one plays piano for fun. And possibly, food-based reinforcement. But hey, Piano Otter!
I’m on a boat
Midshipman Sloth rides the waves like a BOSS: