It’s the Jubilee! What does that mean? It means it’s time for us to do some themed content! Like every other UK website! Hurray!
As we well know, the burning question on every dork’s mind is “just how do I make my technology more patriotic?” Luckily, we have the answer: union flag stuff.
- Vintage Jack Laptop case by Lily and Lime, Not on the High Street – £90
- Navy Jubilee Print Laptop Case by Floozie from Frost French, Debenhams – £17.60
- Skinny Dip Union Jack Headphones, Republic – £15
- Aspinal Brit iPad Stand-Up Cover, Aspinal of London – £285
- Great British Union Jack Kindle case, Cornlet, Etsy – £13.60
- Venom iPhone 4 Armour Shell Retro Union Jack Case, Play.com – £9.99
It really is as simple as that. There’s no need to program your phone to apologise every time you drop it on the floor, or create an app that offers you a cup of tea every half hour. You don’t even need to spend your summer looting widescreen televisions to feel truly British: instead, you can just douse all your tech in a liberal covering of union jack print.
How have you made your technology more patriotic?