No problem. Sit back and gorge on your saturated fat of choice, pausing only to splodge a greasy index finger over these prime, wheaty links.
- It’s always a good time to mock Donald Trump, but never more so than in the face of his patenting hubris. ‘Purely Trump’ indeed.
- The ‘Keep Calm‘ backlash continues apace. Welcome the Keep Calm Must Stop Tumblr.
- Space boy has a message for Girls. Girls respond.
- This horrifying piece of Koala-cinema is part Alien, part meep:
You can call my hologram Al
I’ve leapt into the body of David Icke, I’m on the TV and I am about to embark upon a bizarre rant about lizards ruling the world. Oh boy.
— Dr Sam Beckett (@LeapingSam) May 29, 2012
- Twitter winner @Eliza introduced us to this apt illustration of that social network’s endless charms.
- ..as well as summarizing the best 2.5 seconds of the annual Eurovision Sisyphean undertaking.
My love is like a weird, weird MRI-based competition
- Get in the machine. Now: love. LOVE HARD. Worth 15 minutes of your time and tears.
Want more Helen-based goodness? Check out the previous Panning For Internet Gold editions:
- The ‘You may now marry Tony Stark’ edition
- Video killed the karaoke delusion
- The ‘nature is freakier than sci-fi’ edition
- The anti-hacking edition